All student applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current enrollment in a Los Angeles County or Orange County high school.
- Current enrollment as a high school senior graduating in 2019, or a high school junior graduating in 2020.
- Demonstrated outstanding general academic achievement with particular focus on science coursework.
- Ability to participate full-time in all program activities during the eight-week period (June 17, 2019 through August 9, 2019, generally from 8 AM to 5 PM). College tours/orientations and vacations should be scheduled so as to avoid any conflicts.
- If you anticipate a conflict with any of the dates as listed above, please contact the Education Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following materials must be submitted by Wednesday, March 20, 2019:
- 2019 Summer Fellowship Program Student Online Application Form.
- Official high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from high school teachers, preferably science teachers.
Applications, transcripts, and letters of recommendation can be:
- Submitted online.
- Sent via email to email@example.com
- Sent via mail to:
Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute
1124 W. Carson St.
Torrance, CA 90502-2064
All material must be received by the due date to be considered. Incomplete applications will not be considered.