Rodney White, MD
Investigator, LA BioMed
Research Description• To perform state-of-the-art aortic endograft research including bench top testing and early patient feasibility evaluation
• To perform long-term surveillance of patients treated with endografts to identify failure modes
• To develop auxiliary technologies used in endograft procedures, i.e., imaging, devices etc. and enable implementation & training for these procedures.
Recent and/or Significant Publications
- Brothers TE, Ricotta JJ 2nd, Gillespie DL, Geraghty PJ, Kenwood CT, Siami FS, Ricotta JJ, White RA. Contemporary Result of Carotid endarterectomy in “normal-risk” patients from the Society for Vascular Surgery Vascular Registry. J Vasc Surg. S0741-5214(15)01024-1-2015.
- Khoynezhad A, Donayre CE, Azizzadeh A, White RA. One-Year Results of the RESCUE Trial: TEVAR for Traumatic Aortic Injury Remains a Favorable Therapeutic Approach at Midterm Follow-up. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2015;149(1):155-6.
- Bavaria JE, Brinkman W, Hughes GC, Khoynezhad A, Szeto W, Azzizzadeh A, Lee WA, White RA. Outcomes of TEVAR in Acute Type B Aortic Dissection: Results from the Valiant US-IDE Study. Ann Thor Surg 2015; 100(3):802-9.
- Khoynezhad A, Donayre CE, Walot I, Koopman M, Kopchok G, White RA. Feasibility of Endovascular Repair of Ascending Aortic Pathologies as part of the FDA-Approved Physician Sponsored-Investigational Device Exemption. J Vasc Surg 2016; 63(6):1483-95. (PMID: 26926938)
- Adam W. Beck, Joseph Lombardi, Dorothy B. Abel, Pablo Moralez, Danica Marinac-Dabic, Grace Wang, Ali Azzizzadeh, John Kern, Mark Fillinger, Rodney White, Jack L. Cronenwett, Richard P. Cambria. Innovative postmarket device evaluation using a quality registry to monitor thoracic endovascular aortic repair in the treatment of aortic dissection. Journal of Vascular Surgery, Vol 65, Number 5, 1280-1286, 2017