Friends of LA BioMed act as ambassadors to inform and educate the community on the research, activities and breakthrough discoveries of the physician-scientists at LA BioMed who are translating science to transform lives.
As friend-raisers, they encourage others to participate in LA BioMed educational and celebratory activities and promote opportunities to support the Institute.
Benefits of the Friends include:
- Invitations to monthly Lunch & Learn events
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of LA BioMed
- Volunteer opportunities with the Summer Fellowship Program for high school graduating seniors
- Invitations to other social gatherings
- Recognition in One magazine
Membership is $100 per person per year.
For more information on this membership group, please contact:
Paula Moore at (310) 222-6830 or email@example.com
To sign up please click here