The mission of the Friends of LA BioMed is to provide support for the Institute, expand awareness of its education and scientific research, and serve as a link to the community.
As ambassadors, Friends inform and educate the community on the research, activities and breakthrough discoveries of the researchers at LA BioMed.
Benefits of the Friends include:
- Invitations to monthly Lunch & Learn lectures
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of LA BioMed
- Community outreach events
- Invitations to social gatherings
- Recognition in One magazine
Membership starts at just $100 per person annually. Upgraded membership levels are also available:
- For $250 per person, receive an LA BioMed Notebook
- For $500 per person, receive priority reserved seating at Lunch & Learn events
- For $1,000 per person, receive priority reserved parking at Lunch & Learn events